Our third release of 2016 aims to give you more control over your cases – and to bring some improvements specifically to our users in Australia and New Zealand.
We’ve made two improvements that will simplify the workflows of all teams:
1) Have experts train your predictive coding model
The output of predictive coding is only as reliable as the input. One way to get higher-quality input is to make sure the system pays attention to experts’ guidance on what is relevant and what is not. When creating a predictive coding model, you can now identify expert reviewers, and the resulting model will only consider the rating and coding decisions made by these individuals.
2) Apply two-factor authentication and production mode yourself
Some Everlaw features are first released on a limited basis, to make sure we understand how they’d be used and to make immediate improvements. Two such features are case-wide two-factor authentication and production mode. In the past, we’ve turned on case-wide two-factor authentication for you, but now we’re putting those controls into your hands. You’ll find the setting in the Users tab of the Case Settings area.
The same applies for production mode. Turning on production mode activates the redaction tools in the review window and allows you to configure standard coding fields for production-oriented review. You can find the production mode toggle in the Review tab of the Case Settings area.
In addition, we’ve made three improvements specifically for users in Australia and New Zealand:
1) Support for Australian Document IDs
We now support Australian-standard document IDs, which often use a different format from US Bates Numbers. You can search for them and use them in post-review case-building. As with other Bates formats, you can search ranges and multiple non-contiguous Doc IDs as well.
Australia and New Zealand users now have access to the features released in April, including:
- Breaking apart compound documents into units (Unitization)
- Searching for highlighted documents by color
- Spotting grouped documents more easily in search results
- Printing a single page from the review window
- Maintaining zoom when switching between natives
- Displaying end bates in search results
- Searching for partial Social Security Numbers
Australia and New Zealand users now have access to the metadata cleanup functionality released in March.
As always, we’re excited to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!